Criteria, and terms and conditions
This award recognises and celebrates innovative and successful young alumni who have showcased determination, drive and excellence in the workplace or community, who are paving the way for others and demonstrating strong leadership and teamwork skills.
Specific award criteria
An member of the CCCU alumni community who:
- Is an emerging leader, who demonstrates potential to have long term success in their field/profession.
- Shows innovation and drive and can demonstrate early career success or community service achievements.
- Is an inspiring role model, mentor, champion for change or equality.
- Is making a positive contribution to an individual/group of individuals, community, or impact on society through their work/activities.
- Must have graduated in the last 7 years (from 2016 onwards).