14 October 2022
Your next career step maybe closer than you think!
We have two great careers fairs coming up, which are open to alumni and will support you in your first/next career steps.
Networking Opportunity: Virtual Careers Fair 2022
Find out about graduate and placement opportunities with leading employers, associations and universities at the Virtual Careers Fair 2022.
We’ve have partnered with some exciting employers to create an exclusive Virtual Careers Fair. This is a great opportunity to connect and network with employers and other organisations that have opportunities available both locally in the South East as well as across the country.
The South East Virtual Careers Fair is happening on Wednesday 19 October 2022, between 10am and 4pm, and is open to all Canterbury Christ Church students and recent graduates. You can check out the exhibitor list in advance and then drop-in throughout the day!
As it’s a virtual careers fair, it means you can do all of this:
- Build your professional network and put your questions to recruiters
- Improve your CV writing skills and get top tips on interviews
- Discover what it really takes to make an application stand out
- Find your pathway and learn about the opportunities available to you
- Make direct applications to open roles
- Access exclusive content by joining live workshops and presentations
- And much more!
Student Job Fair
Christ Church is not just a great place to study but a great place to work.
We want to support our home-grown talented students and if you start your career with us, you will enjoy a competitive salary, excellent development opportunities and a great working environment with a wide range of benefits.
Plus there are also lots of opportunities to earn while you learn with temporary part-time roles offering great work experience and a chance to enhance your CV.
Come along to our Student Job Fair on 15 November from 9.30am- 3.30pm at the Food Court on the main Canterbury campus to:
- Find out why Christ Church is a great place to work
- Discover the latest job opportunities available at the University
- Meet the teams looking to recruit now and into the future including IT, Marketing, Finance Estates and Facilities
- Access careers advice and support from our Careers and Enterprise Team
And don’t forget you can
- Check out our vacancies and sign up for job alerts for full time and part time opportunities.
- Register with Unitemps for opportunities to earn while you learn.
- Continue your career with the support and advice from our Careers and Enterprise Team
0 comments on “Jobs Fair”