Graduation at Canterbury Cathedral, 12.30, 12 September 2023
Congratulations on completing your studies, and welcome to the Christ Church alumni community! Your journey with Christ Church doesn’t end when your course does, you are now part of an international network, who all share a life-long connection to this University.
Here are the key things you need to know about being part of our alumni community:
The Alumni Hub – your new “go to” place
The Alumni Hub has all the information you need from discounts to keeping in touch, you can use the Hub to:
- Update your contact details – this is very important as if you opt out of communications from us, you could miss out on news about events, reunions, discounts and professional development opportunities. Update your details and contact preferences at anytime here.
- Access University discounts and retail benefits
- Request references and replacement transcripts
- Find out details of events and reunions
- Post news about what you are doing and hear from other alumni
- Access the latest Christ Church news, comment and debate
- Discover how you can remain actively involved with Christ Church as one of our alumni volunteers, supporting prospective and current students and staff
- See and comment on archive photos and videos of Christ Church, as well as posting photos of your own.
Access University services you enjoyed as a student
We continue to offer you:
- Careers support, including lifetime access to the Careers and Enterprise Hub and up to three years personal support after you leave;
- Discounted access to the University’s sports facilities and the Library;
- Don University accommodation;
- Continuing discounts from the University Bookshop (online ordering service available).
Help to achieve higher level qualifications
Want to continue your studies? We offer former students discounts on a range of Christ Church Postgraduate Taught and Research Masters and also some of our teacher training courses. Find out about offers on postgraduate study.
If you have any further queries on what it means to be an alumnus of Christ Church, or any other questions, please also don’t hesitate to contact the Alumni Team.
*Please be aware that approximately 15 months after you leave, the University is required by law to provide the most-up-to-date details it holds on you to the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA). This is to enable them to survey all graduates regarding their employment (or enrolment to further study) post-qualification. The University will therefore, attempt to contact you around five to six months after you qualify and again about 12 months after qualification to confirm your current contact details.