Nominations are now open until 11 March!!
Criteria, and terms and conditions
This award recognises and celebrates our alumni who have gone above and beyond to make a positive impact in the local community and who have contributed their time and talents for the enrichment of others, and the betterment of society.
Specific award criteria
An alumnus* who:
- A champion for social change, social good or social mobility, making a positive contribution to their community or an impact on society through their professional, voluntary or charitable activities, unlocking and nurturing opportunity for others.
- Has demonstrated determination and motivation while enriching the lives of others and has shown genuine passion and enthusiasm for making a difference through their chosen cause.
- Can demonstrate the tangible, transformative impact of their work.
- Has received external recognition/praise for their work.
- Is an inspiring role model, mentor or committed to supporting the next generation by being inclusive, supportive, ethical, innovative or compassionate.
Nominate an alumnus for their achievements as a Community Hero here: