Nominations are now open until 11 March!!
Criteria, and terms and conditions
This award recognises the incredible voluntary contribution that alumni make to the life and community of the University, through enriching the experience, knowledge and employability of students, or facilitating opportunities for business development and growth.
Specific award criteria
A member of the CCCU alumni community who:
- Has shown commitment to advancing the activities of the University, through voluntary* support over a number of years.
- Has made a tangible and positive impact on the University community, such as promoting collaborative, meaningful working partnerships with external organisations/individuals etc, acting as an Advisor/Mentor/Influencer to current students and/or staff, inputting to the curriculum providing expertise that was not otherwise available within the University, or acted as an advocate recommending and promoting the activities of the University.
- Has given their time selflessly, professionally, ethically, and with enthusiasm and passion.
- Has worked collaboratively with the University, leading to innovative ideas and outcomes.
Nominate an alumnus for their Outstanding Contribution here:
* ‘voluntary’ is defined as the alumnus willingly giving their time/support to the University outside of the context of a formal “contract” for monetary remuneration for their activity. An alumnus MAY be considered as undertaking activity ‘voluntary’ if they are receipt of small incentives, or University hospitality on the occasion of their volunteering, given to thank them for their time.